The main purpose to any geophysical survey is to gain additional information about the geology and structures present in your area of interest in order to help support your company's future project plans.
This additional information is determined by preparing suitable models and interpreting the results of the models and/or map products into a coherent explanation for your area.
Depending upon the type of survey that you choose, there are a variety of modelling and interpretation techniques available:
- Potential Fields (Magnetic and Gravity)
- Full magnetic and gravity modelling capabilities
- Source parameter imaging (SPI)
- Source edge detection (SED)
- Basin analysis
- Keating correlation
- Euler deconvolution
- Depth to basement
- Standard and PRAGA3 processing